Jolly Sawyer Pro Rescue Boot Supplied by Jolly Safety Footwear
The Jolly Sawyer Pro Rescue Boot 6515/GA has an upper of suede leather, waterproofed, 2.4-2.6 mm thick and a collar and bellow of full grain leather, waterproofed, 1.1 – 1.2 mm thick, padded with special foams to improve fitting comfort.
- Complete boot for forestry workers and for wildfires, CHAIN – SAW CUT RESISTANT LEVEL 2 (EN ISO 17249, tested with a saw speed of 24 m/s)
- Good stability both for walking and running
- Excellent grip on uneven grounds (the outsole is 40% more durable than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.8.3 requirement)
- Lining GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear, excellent for various climate conditions and for outdoor activities
- High level of tear resistance of the upper leather (200% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.4.3 requirement)
- Ankle protection and abrasion resistant rubber overcap
- Extremely comfortable for long-day usage
- High quality materials for a long lasting boot
- Outsole resistant to fuel oil, heat and flame resistant, slip resistance SRC
- The sole bonding strength is 100% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 184.108.40.206 requirement
- The energy absorption in the heel area is 100% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.4 requirement
- The heat insulation (sandbath test) is 20% higher than the European Standard EN 15090 6.3.1 requirement
The Jolly Sawyer Pro Rescue Boot is anatomically shaped, made out of a layer of moisture transmitting felt (80% PES- 20% VISCOSA), and with an upper covering made of anti abrasion non-woven material 100% PA. In the heel area is positioned an insert of EVA foam for the best comfort of the foot enabling to preserve the foot anatomy and to increase the energy absorption on the heel.
The Jolly Sawyer Pro Rescue Boot has an average 6.5 mm thick composite insole made by a multilayer construction using special antiperforation material “Zero mm Perforation” at 1100 N according to the standard EN 12568:2010. Textile antiperforation insoles, compared to the old style metal plates, offer considerable ergonomics and safety advantages: wider protective surface, flexibility, insulation, moisture absorption, reduced weight.
Nitrile rubber cemented sole, slip-resistant SRC, heat resistant at 300° C, antistatic, oil and petrol and high wear-resistant, with energy absorption in the heel area. Self-cleaning and foreign objects + debris free granted by the peculiar structure of cleats and running surface. Thanks to the density of the rubber compound, the shock absorption and the slip resistance are considerably improved of the Jolly Sawyer Pro Rescue Boot.
Jolly Sawyer Pro Rescue Boot supplied by Jolly Safety Footwear
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by Jolly Safety Footwear