Jolly Safety II Boot Supplied by Jolly Safety Footwear
The Jolly Safety II Boot 6511/GA-C has a full-grain cowhide leather, waterproofed and 2.4 – 2.6 mm thick upper.
Anatomically shaped, made out of a layer of moisture transmitting felt (80% PES – 20% VISCOSA), and with an upper covering made of anti abrasion non woven material 100% PA. In the heel area is positioned an insert of EVA foam for the best comfort of the foot enabling to preserve the foot anatomy and to increase the energy absorption on the heel.
Average 8 mm thick insole made by a multilayer construction using special antiperforation composite textile material “Zero mm Perforation” at 1100 Newton according to the Standard EN 12568:2010, with a plastic reinforcement as stabilizer and completed with a felt filler on the bottom. Textile antiperforation insoles, compared to the old style metal plates, offer considerable ergonomics and safety advantages: more protective surface, flexibility, insulation, moisture
absorption, reduced weight.
The Jolly Safety II Boot has nitrile rubber cemented sole, heat resistant at 300°C, antistatic, oil and petrol resistant, with energy absorption in the heel area, slip-resistant SRC. Self cleaning and foreign objects + debris free granted by the peculiar structure of cleats and running surface. Thanks to the double density of the rubber compound, the shock absorption and the slip resistance are considerably improved.
- Fire-fighter boot suitable for urban anti-riot service
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Good stability both for walking and running,
- Highly breathable (breathability 600% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.4.6 requirement)
- Padded rear flexors
- Extremely comfortable for long-day usage
- Fast and easy lacing system
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort footwear, excellent for various climate conditions and for outdoor activities
- Water resistant boot tested to 500.000 flexing cycles according to the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.5 the European Standard)
- The heat insulation is 10% higher than the European Standard EN15090 6.3.1 requirements (sand bath test), and 60% higher than the European Standard EN 15090 6.3.2 requirements (radiant heat)
- The sole bonding strength is 30% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 126.96.36.199 requirement
- The energy absorption in the heel area is 100% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.4 requirement
- Outsole resistant to fuel, oil, heat and flame
Jolly Safety II Boot supplied by Jolly Safety Footwear
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by Jolly Safety Footwear