Jolly Rescuer Boot Supplied by Jolly Safety Footwear
The Jolly Rescuer Boot 9300GA has full-grain cowhide leather, waterproofed, 1.7 – 1.9 mm thick uppers and collar and flexors of soft aniline leather, waterproofed, 1.1 – 1.2 mm thick, padded with foam to improve fitting comfort.
- Very light footwear for structural fire-fighting and wildland fire, rescue services, public order and civil protection
- Upper of full grain leather, black, water repellent treated, and microfiber inserts (breathability is 600% better than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.4.6 requirement)
- New asymmetric aluminum safety toecap 200J, very light, with a wider volume to offer a better fitting comfort
- New last with a wider fitting
- Excellent grip on uneven grounds and on stairs (the outsole is 40% more durable than the
- European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.8.3 requirement)
- Lining CROSSTECH® excellent to make a durable barrier against blood and body fluids and a breathable moisture barrier
- Padded rear and front flexors to improve flexibility and comfort
- Front and rear abrasion resistant protections
- 3D memory foam ankle protection
- Quick release system by total opening zipper easy and fast to clean and new self-locking slider
- Outsole resistant to fuel oil with composite antiperforation insert; the sole bonding strength is 50% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 184.108.40.206 requirements; SRC slip resistance.
- The energy absorption in the heel area is 100% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.4 requirement
- The heat insulation (sandbath test) is 20% higher than the European Standard EN15090 6.3.1 requirement
- Reinforced leather rear pull-on loop
- Inside lining made out of highly breathable tridimensional fabric
- New tread with red cleats to monitor the wearing level of the outsole (according to the European Standard EN 15090 Annex C)
The Jolly Rescuer Boot has anatomically shaped, made out of a layer of moisture transmitting felt (80% PES-20% VISCOSA), and with an upper covering made of anti abrasion non-woven material 100% PA. In the heel area is positioned an insert of EVA foam for the best comfort of the foot enabling to preserve the foot anatomy and to increase the energy absorption on the heel.
Average 8 .0 mm thick composite insole made by a multilayer construction using special antiperforation material “Zero mm Perforation” at 1100 N according to the standard EN 12568:2010. Textile antiperforation insoles, compared to the old style metal plates, offer considerable ergonomics and safety advantages: more protective surface, flexibility, insulation, moisture absorption, reduced weight.
The Jolly Rescuer Boot has nitrile rubber cemented sole, heat resistant at 300°C, antistatic, oil and petrol resistant, high wear-resistant, slip-resistant SRC. The red cleats of the tread enable the wearer to monitor the wearing level of the outsole (according to the European Standard EN 15090 Annex C). Self-cleaning and foreign objects + debris free granted by the peculiar structure of cleats and running surface. The
high energy absorption in the heel area is given by the rubber compound of the outsole, by the height and shape of its cleats. The height and shape of its inner net, with air cushion, improve both shock absorbing but also thermal properties.
Jolly Rescuer Boot supplied by Jolly Safety Footwear
Telephone: +39 0423 666411 Email: Click to email Website: Click to visit website
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by Jolly Safety Footwear