Jolly Fireprofi 2.0 Boots Supplied by Jolly Safety Footwear
The Jolly Fireprofi 2.0 Boots 9305GA have a full-grain cowhide leather, waterproofed, 2.0-2.2 mm thick upper and a collar of soft aniline leather, waterproofed, 1.1 – 1.2 mm thick, padded with foam to improve fitting comfort.
- The pull-on boot with the highest flexibility and comfort
- Upper of full grain leather, black, water repellent treated, and microfiber inserts (breathability is 600% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.4.6 requirement)
- New asymmetric aluminum safety toecap 200J, very light, with a wider volume to offer a better fitting comfort
- New last with a wider fit
- Excellent grip on uneven grounds and on stairs (the outsole is 40% more durable than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.8.3 requirement)
- Lining GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear, excellent for various climate conditions and for outdoor activities
- Water resistant boot tested to 500.000 flexing cycles according to the European Standard EN ISO 20345-6.2.5
- New ergonomic pull-on straps help get you in quickly
- New elastic inserts for extended wearability over calf area
- Functional rear and front flexors to improve flexibility and comfort
- Inner elastic band for a perfect fit in the instep area
- Front and rear abrasion resistant rubber protections
- 3D memory foam ankle protection
- Outsole resistant to fuel oil with composite antiperforation insert; the sole bonding strength is 50% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 126.96.36.199 requirements; SRC slip resistance.
- The energy absorption in the heel area is 80% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.4 requirement
- The heat insulation (sandbath test) is 20% higher than the European Standard EN15090 6.3.1 requirement
- New tread with red cleats to monitor the wearing level of the outsole (according to the European Standard EN 15090 Annex C)
The Jolly Fireprofi 2.0 Boots are anatomically shaped, made out of a layer of moisture transmitting felt (80% PES-20% VISCOSA), and with an upper covering made of anti abrasion non-woven material 100% PA. In the heel area is positioned an insert of EVA foam for the best comfort of the foot enabling to preserve the foot anatomy and to increase the energy absorption on the heel.
Average 8.0 mm thick composite insole made by a multilayer construction using special antiperforation material “Zero mm Perforation” at 1100 N according to the standard EN 12568:2010. Textile antiperforation insoles, compared to the old style metal plates, offer considerable ergonomics and safety advantages: wider protective surface, flexibility, insulation, moisture absorption, reduced weight.
The Jolly Fireprofi 2.0 Boots have nitrile rubber cemented sole, heat resistant at 300°C, antistatic, oil and petrol resistant, high wear-resistant, slip-resistant SRC. The red cleats of the tread enable the wearer to monitor the wearing level of the outsole (according to the European Standard EN 15090 Annex C). Self-cleaning and foreign objects + debris free granted by the peculiar structure of cleats and running surface. The
high energy absorption in the heel area is given by the rubber compound of the outsole, by the height and shape of its cleats. The height and shape of its inner net, with air cushion, improve both shock absorbing but also thermal properties.
Jolly Fireprofi 2.0 Boots supplied by Jolly Safety Footwear
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by Jolly Safety Footwear