Jolly Fire Profi IS Boot Supplied by Jolly Safety Footwear
The Jolly Fire Profi IS Boot 9106G has a full-grain cowhide leather, waterproofed, 2.4 – 2.6 mm thick upper with a top collar of soft aniline leather, waterproofed 1.0 – 1.1 mm thick, padded with special foam to improve fitting comfort.
- The ultimate Fire-fighters boot NEW
- High visibility PPE
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Ankle protection, side antiperforation panels and abrasion resistant rubber overcap
- Good stability both for walking and running
- Lining: CROSSTECH® excellent to make a durable barrier against blood and body fluids and a breathable moisture barrier
- Highly breathable (breathability is 400% better than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.4.6 requirement)
- Water resistant boot tested to 500.000 flexing cycles according to the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.5
- Good fit thanks to the elasticated band system which prevents the foot from slipping off the boot
- Extremely comfortable for long-day usage
- Padded rear and front flexors to improve flexibility and comfort
- Rear leather pull-on loop
- High quality materials for a long lasting boot
- The heat insulation (sandbath test) is 30% higher than the European Standard EN15090 6.3.1 requirement.
- Excellent grip on uneven grounds and stairs (the outsole is 40% more durable than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.8.3 requirement.)
- The sole bonding strength is 90% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 18.104.22.168 requirement.
- The penetration resistance of the bottom is 50% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.1 requirement
- The energy absorption in the heel area is 100% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.4 requirement.
- Outsole resistant to fuel, oil, heat, flame and with high electrical resistance
The Jolly Fire Profi IS Boot is anatomically shaped, made out of a layer of moisture transmitting felt (80% PES – 20% VISCOSA), and with an upper covering made of anti abrasion non woven material 100% PA. In the heel area is positioned an insert of EVA foam for the best comfort of the foot enabling to preserve the foot anatomy and to increase the energy absorption on the heel.
Average 6 mm thick insole made by a multi-layer construction using special antiperforation composite textile material “Zero mm Perforation” at 1100 Newton according to the Standard EN 12568:2010, with a plastic reinforcement as stabilizer and completed with a felt filler on the bottom. Textile antiperforation insoles, compared to the old style metal plates, offer considerable ergonomics and safety advantages: more protective surface, flexibility, insulation, moisture absorption, reduced weight.
The Jolly Fire Profi IS Boot has a nitrile rubber cemented sole, heat resistant at 300°C, high electrical resistance over 20 Giga Ohms. Oil and petrol and high wear-resistant, slip-resistant, self-cleaning and foreign objects + debris free granted by the peculiar structure of cleats and running surface. The high energy absorption in the heel area is given by the rubber compound of the outsole and by the height and shape of its cleats. The height and shape of its inner net, with air cushion, improve both shock absorbing but also thermal properties.
Jolly Fire Profi IS Boot supplied by Jolly Safety Footwear
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by Jolly Safety Footwear