Jolly Challenger Evo Boot Supplied by Jolly Safety Footwear
The Jolly Challenger Evo Boot 9065GA has a full-grain cowhide leather, waterproofed, 2.0 – 2.2 mm thick upper and a top collar of soft full-grain leather, 1.0 – 1.1 mm thick, padded with special foam to improve fitting comfort.
- The ultimate Fire-fighters boot
- High visibility PPE with CHAIN SAW CUT RESISTANCE CLASS 3 (EN ISO 17249, tested with a saw speed of 28 m/s)
- The only fire-fighter boot offering chain-saw cut resistance Class 3 currently in the market
- Ankle protection and new abrasion-resistant rubber overcap with profiles to reduce the grade of wear and tear
- Good stability both for walking and running
- Total opening zipper easy and fast to clean
- High quality materials for a long lasting boot
- High visibility PPE thanks to the red reflecting insert
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort footwear, excellent for various climate conditions and for outdoor activities
- Padded rear and front flexors for an increased fitting comfort
- Rear and front pull-on loops
- Water resistant boot tested to 500.000 flexing cycles according to the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.5
- Extremely comfortable for long-day usage (breathability is 400% better than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.4.6 requirement)
- The heat insulation is 20% higher than the European Standard EN15090 6.3.1 requirements (sand bath test) and 70% higher than EN 15090 6.3.2 standard requirement (radiant heat)
- Excellent grip on uneven grounds
- The sole bonding strength is 40% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 184.108.40.206 requirement
- The penetration resistance of the bottom is 50% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.1 requirement
- The energy absorption in the heel area is 100% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.4 requirement
- Outsole resistant to fuel, oil, heat and flame.
- New tread with red cleats to monitor the wearing level of the outsole (according to the European Standard EN 15090:2012 Annex C)
The Jolly Challenger Evo Boot is anatomically shaped, made out of a layer of moisture transmitting felt (80% PES-20% VISCOSA), and with an upper covering made of anti abrasion non-woven material 100% PA. In the heel area is positioned an insert of EVA foam for the best comfort of the foot enabling to preserve the foot anatomy and to increase the energy absorption on the heel.
Average 8 mm thick insole made out of special anti-perforation composite textile material “Zero mm Perforation” at 1100 Newton according to the European Standard EN 12568:2010, and completed with a plastic reinforcement as stabilizer and a felt filler on the bottom. Textile antiperforation insoles, compared to the old style metal plates, offer considerable ergonomics and safety advantages: more protective surface, flexibility, insulation, humidity absorption, reduced weight.
The Jolly Challenger Evo Boot has new nitrile rubber cemented sole, heat resistant at 300°C, antistatic, oil and petrol resistant, slip-resistant SRC, high wear-resistant. The red cleats of the tread enable the wearer to monitor the wearing level of the outsole (according to the European Standard EN 15090 Annex C). Self-cleaning and foreign objects + debris free granted by the peculiar structure of cleats and running surface. The high energy absorption in the heel area is given by the rubber compound of the outsole and by the height and shape of its cleats. The height and shape of its inner net, with air cushion, improve both shock absorbing but also thermal properties.
Jolly Challenger Evo Boot supplied by Jolly Safety Footwear
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by Jolly Safety Footwear