Head Office: A Unit of IDEX Corporation, Charles Street, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 5LR, England
Godiva Limited is the world’s leading provider of specialist equipment for the emergency services market. With extensive manufacturing facilities in the United States and Europe. We also have representative offices and distributors worldwide. Godiva produces truck-mounted and portable fire pumps and the Class 1 range of electronic instrumentation.
Serving the firefighting community worldwide.
Why Choose Godiva
- World leader in fire pump design and manufacture
- Considered the industry standard product in the UK
- Largest Global Sales Team in the industry. Dedicated factory resources in the following regions: North American, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific
- Provide customer product demonstrations and hands-on training at your location
- We have experienced personnel worldwide.
- Dedicated customer service representatives and committed factory resources
- Highly trained technical support group.
Product innovation is at the heart of Godiva’s philosophy. As a result, many Godiva products have been at the leading edge of firefighting technology: from the introduction of the multi-pressure vehicle pump in the 1960s, the development of compressed air foam systems in the 1990s, to the introduction of electronic pump control systems in the 21st century.
Godiva staff work continually with suppliers and sister companies in the IDEX Fire & Safety Group to produce high-quality, life-saving equipment that is reliable, efficient and easy to use. Utilising the latest technology, Godiva engineers continue to maintain the cutting edge of innovation for which the Godiva brand is renowned. As a result, the IDEX Fire & Safety Group can now offer a complete solution for the firefighting community.
Today, Compressed Air Foam Systems (CAFS) embodies this leading edge. Compressed air foam – a mixture of water, foam concentrate and compressed air – is an advanced firefighting medium, providing the benefits of faster fire knockdown and less water usage. The Godiva UV SmartCAFS system is considered state-of-the-art electronic technology for delivering compressed air foam in several configurations. SmartCAFS allows the user accurate and discrete control of the foam composition to match the firefighting requirements.
All products supplied by Godiva
To contact this supplier or receive more details please complete the request form below.