Supplied by MSA
Developed with firefighters from around the globe, the Gallet F1 XF sets the new standard for structural firefighting helmets. It enters a new dimension of protection, functionalities integration, comfort of use and modularity. The configurable design makes the Gallet F1 XF fire helmet the perfect fit for various interventions such as structural and outdoor fires, technical rescue operations and road traffic accidents.
Features & Benefits of the Gallet F1 XF
- Ergonomic, well balanced design, providing unmatched comfort in all operating conditions
- 2 helmet sizes ensuring an optimal fit for both small and large head sizes
- Effective, intuitive and robust adjustment mechanisms, ensuring optimal fit for all user profiles
- Unique adjustable ocular visor – fitting over prescription glasses while providing gap-free enclosure
- Comfortable, high-performance face protection with excellent coverage, clear or gold coating
- Extended thermal and mechanical protection even in extremely hot conditions
- Fully integrated lighting module with unique distribution of light and weight, supporting work and safe navigation in the dark
- Optimized care and maintenance procedures, leading to reduced cost of ownership and safer use
- State-of-the-art integration of helmet mounted headset for easier communication
- Unique customization capabilities with interchangeable front plate and personnalized molded or printed badge
CE marking according to EU Directive 89/686 for Personal Protective Equipments.
Helmet approved to EN 443:2008, type B, including optional requirements.
Faceshield approved to EN 14458:2004, Face guard, including optional requirements.
Ocular visor approved to EN 14458:2004, Eye guard, including optional requirements.
MED/SOLAS approval for use on ships
For details please refer to technical specifications.
Gallet F1 XF supplied by MSA
To receive more details please complete the request form below.