Supplied by MSA
The G1 SCBA from MSA was designed to integrate all modern SCBA features into a compact and easy-to-operate device. The single power supply drives alarm system and user interface, telemetry radio module, head-up-display (HUD) and voice amplifier. The display provides full benefit without distraction by always displaying exclusive information which are relevant in the given situation.
All G1 SCBA versions include swivelling and adjustable hip belt, electronic control unit, telemetry module, lung governed demand valve and buddy breather 2nd connection.
The G1 full face mask excels in outstanding wearing comfort, low profile and low effort in maintenance. In stand-by, the open port technology offers unrestricted breathing. No electronic components reside on the mask to reduce the overall investment.
Integration, Central Power
– Coordinated components with limited interfaces for superior system performance
– Reduced weight, bulk, obstruction offer increased user performance
– Single power supply decreases power management effort providing higher system reliability
– Open port technology allows effortless breathing in stand-by
– Low profile without snagging and improved weight distribution
– Huge field of vision for unobstructed view
Low Cost of System Ownership
– All mask components are easily accessible and interchangeable providing low maintenance effort
– Central power concept reduces effort for battery monitoring and exchange
– Face piece does not bear electronic components which makes a personally issued mask affordable
– Clearly marked touch points for reliable operation, even under stress
– Context sensitive display in control module shows only relevant information allowing the user to concentrate on his job
– Control module features both, analogue and digital display
– Greater system reliability due to central processing module
– Successfully tested against harsh NFPA and EU standards
– Best reputed telemetry system in the market
– State of the art monitoring system to allow low-impact and highly reliable accountability
Advanced Hip Belt Features
– Swiveling belt connection adjusts to body movements for better weight distribution, balance and comfort
– Easy to use and robust height adjustment to accommodate different torso lengths
G1 SCBA supplied by MSA
To receive more details please complete the request form below.