FSIE Fire & Security India Expo (FSIE) 2020 is the forth edition of the trade expo and is a non-profit organization established in 2002 representing the Fire Protection, Life Safety, Security, Building Automation, Loss Prevention and Risk Management domains. Its primary aims and objectives are:
- To foster a spirit of safe living among all citizens of India and inculcate a proactive mind-set towards safety and security at all times.
- To promote and advance the use of fire safety and security systems.
- To foster fire safety and security engineering education and awareness.
- To maintain high ethical standards amongst its members.
- FSAI represents the interests of this industry with an overarching commitment to enhance the safety and security of the citizens of India.
FSAI has over 1,800+ members including leading 400+ Global and Indian corporates such as Siemens, Honeywell, Bosch, Schneider, Tyco, Assa Abloy, Reliance, L&T, Voltas, Wipro, Bajaj, UTC, UL etc. and large number of top-notch 1,400+ Indian and Global professionals including leading Architects, Consultants, and End-users.
FSAI has 13 Chapters across India including Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune, Visakhapatnam, Kochi, Coimbatore, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan which regularly conduct programs and events for the benefit of the members and spreading awareness about safety and security.
For more information on Fire & Security India Expo (FSIE) please us the contact details below;