Supplied by LEADER
The FlowMatic 500 Navy Trigger Automatic Nozzle from Leader a firefighting nozzle designed for safety, reliability and robustness!
- Slide valve nozzles with pressure regulating system
- Optimum jet pattern at all times
- Optimised reach
- Ideal for the pulsing technique
- Navy trigger integrated : removable lock to prevent flush & straight stream
- Flowrates range: 0 to 500 l/min at 6 bar
- Size available: Regular
- Nozzle body : FiberTech composite
- Meets the required standard (EN, NFPA)
Available in 2 types of materials:Aluminium or FIBERTECH Composite.
Firefighter responders are used to working with aluminium and brass nozzles. LEADER proposes a full aluminium range of fire nozzles.
They also now have the choice of a new material: the LEADER FiberTech® composite.
Always at the cutting edge, LEADER is introducing composite material into the design of its firefighting equipment with properties equal or better than those of ordinary materials.
The composite is a material consisting of:
a reinforcement – in this case glass fibres – which provides most of the material’s mechanical properties and a matrix which acts as a binder.
The composite perfectly replaces metal alloys and is already used in many fields: automotive industry, aerospace, weapons ….
FlowMatic 500 Navy Trigger Automatic Nozzle supplied by LEADER
To receive more details please complete the request form below.