Fire Fighting – Halls 12, 13, 27, Pavilions
Fire brigades from around the globe are faced with an ever-changing set of catastrophic scenarios. Major emergencies caused by natural disasters and climate change require closer interaction among the various players.
INTERSCHUTZ showcases vehicles and equipment, hardware and software as well as research and development – up close and first-hand. Digital technologies and connected operations in the face of an emergency will be displayed at exhibition stands and discussed in related conferences.
- Vehicles and vehicle equipment
- Fire extinguishing technology and agents
- Equipment for fire stations and workshops
- Associations, organizations, service companies
- Live demonstrations on the demonstration site
- IGlobal overview: Partner Country Days staged by France, Italy and the USA
- INTERSCHUTZ runs parallel to the German Firefighting Convention
INTERSCHUTZ covers the full range of products and services for the fire and rescue services, civil protection, safety and security industries.
For more information visit our INTERSCHUTZ 2022 PREVIEW GUIDE