Supplied by MSA
Evolution 6000 Plus Thermal Imaging Camera from MSA is the most advanced and rugged thermal imaging camera ever built. New and enhanced features include best in class image quality, light weight, laser pointer and range finder.
Evolution 6000 Plus TIC: standard integrated flashlight/laser pointer, optional laser range finder/laser pointer (replaces flashlight if selected), compass, 2x/4x zoom, 6 color palettes, transmitter option.
NFPA 1801-compliant model provides the industry’s best mix of features to support the thermal imaging needs of every fire department, rescue organization, strike team, or HazMat crew. Operation includes NFPA Basic Mode and additional features in NFPA Plus Mode.
Temperature readout is offered in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Features & Benefits of the Evolution 6000 Plus
- Image quality provides high-definition 320×240 core.
- NFPA-compliant third-party-certified for fireground-rugged product design.
- Class 1, Division 2 Intrinsic Safety for increased protection within potentially explosive environments.
- Fireground-tough product design provides waterproof shock-resistance.
- Patented dual-handle design for easy handoff on the fireground.
- 6 color palettes offer flexibility to view thermal information intuitively.
- 2x/4x zoom allows for closer looks at areas of interest.
NFPA 1801: Standard on Thermal Imagers for the Fire Service, 2013 Edition
SEI – TICMSA01
ETL – 160404_ETL_ATM_100652706CRT_005
Declaration of Conformity – DC6003005_00 Evolution 6000 Series Thermal Imaging Camera 2016-04-18_en
Evolution 6000 Plus supplied by MSA
To receive more details please complete the request form below.