FDIC, taking place 23rd to 28th April 2018, has proven year after year that it is the premier conference and exhibition for the fire industry. With the largest gathering of decision-makers, trainers and experts – as well as manufacturers and suppliers, FDIC serves as a spearhead for networking, relationship development and future revenue growth.
- 798 exhibitors were present
- 33,979 people attended
- 1,550 international attendees from 58 countries were present
- 94% of 2017 attendees state that they want to attend FDIC International 2018
- 89% of attendees state that they have or will make a purchase from an International exhibitor
- 94% of attendees rated the quality of exhibiting companies as “good/excellent”
- 98% of attendees rated the registration fee “fair to excellent” for the value and personal benefit
- 97% of exhibitors rated the floor traffic as “average to excellent”
- 79% of exhibitors stated they received/expect over six sales leads generated directly from this event. 54% stated they received more than twelve sales leads
- 96.3% of exhibitors stated they will exhibit at FDIC International 2018
Every year the conference hosts some special events such as the Firefighter Throwdown, or the Courage & Valour Run. More information about this years special events will be annouced soon.