ESKA Gloves welcomes visitors of INTERSCHUTZ to Hall 15 on Stand Number G05 where they will be exhibiting their high quality professional fire fighting and rescue gloves.
ESKA started developing fire brigade gloves 40 years ago. High standards with regard to safety (resistance against viruses, blood, bacteria etc.), grip sensation, fire resistance and heat and injury resistance had and still have top priority. This made ESKA ahead of its time right from the start.
Today, the company enjoys global recognition as the sector’s most modern manufacturer. ESKA is the only company with three certifi cations for wearers of respirators and tough firefighting activities – in the USA (NFPA), Australia (Australian Standard) and Europe (EN 659). Special, unique features include cut resistance and fire resistant hard shell protectors.
When passion meets dexterity, it has to be ESKA® Gloves. The name has represented innovative craftsmanship for more than 100 years. Over the decades, what started as a family business in 1912 has become a world leading glove brand.
ESKA® are a team which, on the one hand, actively develops new products in our internal sewing room and, on the other hand, realizes customer ideas right down to the finest detail.
Siga PBI Plus 5
The Siga PBI Plus 5 has PBI® Powershell on the back of the hand, a PBI® Gold palm with PROmarble coating. PBI® Gold is characterised by its excellent flame-retardant characteristics. Even in contact with flames and extreme heat, critical areas of clothing which are moved and stressed do not rip apart. The additional lamination and coating ensure that this PBI® Gold product achieves exceptional heat protection plus high mechanical strength and resistance.
- Insert: GORE-TEX® + Gore Grip product technology
- Unique in the world, because the glove is manufactured with a newly designed thumb FR protector
- Fire retardant two-strap system
- The water-, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert from the fingertips to the cuff end is permanently attached to the inner glove (ESKA® patent)
- The glove is available with a long PBI® cuff or a shorter version with a knitted 100% Kevlar® cuff
Super Mars 5
The Super Mars 5 is an original designed and most functional leather glove for the fire brigade. Water and oil repellent as well as acid resistant.
- Insert: GORE-TEX® 3 layers
- The water-, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert is permanently attached to the inner glove (ESKA® patent)
- Available with a long Fire Block leather cuff and in a shorter version with a 100% Kevlar® knitted cuff
- Fire Block leather: 0% shrinkage even at high temperatures
- Strategically positioned reinforced silicon/carbon coated Kevlar® on the palm and back side of the glove
- The newly developed cut resistant lining made of Kevlar® with steel fiberglass and silver threads guarantees the users the highest level of safety for emergency services, even in extreme circumstances
- The Super Mars 5 palm is certified with the highest cut level of 5 and the highest abrasion level of 4
Flash Pro Gtx
Extreme conditions require extraordinary protection. FLASH PRO GTX® – using ESKA®´s specially developed RESCUTTM fire material, provides optimum protection on the outer shell. The flame retardant outer fabric protects against sparks and small drops of melted metal.
- The flame retardant outer fabric protects against flying sparks and small drops of melted metal
- A newly developed cut protection lining made of Kevlar® with steel fiberglass and silver threads guarantees the users the highest level of safety for emergency services
- FLASH PRO GTX® is characterized by its water-, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert
- The specially created cuff closure adapts optimally to the ergonomic shape of the wrist closure offers additional protection
For more information visit https://www.eskagloves.com/en