- Dates: 18/09/2024 > 19/09/2024
- Venue: Hall 5, NEC, North Avenue, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B40 1NT
- Event Website: www.emergencyuk.com
The Emergency Services Show 2024 is open from the 18-19 September 2024 and is a unique event which gives emergency services professionals access to the very best knowledge, training, technology, kit, and support networks to prepare for future incidents and carry out their roles to the best of their ability.
Who will you meet?
The Emergency Services Show, the premier event that showcases top innovations in the emergency services sector, bringing together professionals, experts, and thought leaders.
16,000+ blue light professionals from police, fire & rescue, ambulance, search & rescue, and voluntary sectors.
500+ leading exhibitors showcasing innovative new products and solutions for emergency services.
10,000+ ground-breaking products and solutions to suit all needs, requirements and budgets.
Buyers and specifiers of equipment and services from sectors including:
- Police including British Transport Police and MOD
- Fire & Rescue Service, including DFRMO, airports, refineries, pharmaceutical and industrial brigades
- Ambulance Service including NHS, private/independent ambulances and MOD
- Voluntary sector including British Red Cross, St John Ambulance, Mountain Rescue, Cave Rescue, NSARDA, RNLI, independent lifeboat organisations, Lowland Rescue teams, Community First Responders and many more!
- Procurement departments and framework providers such as YPO, NHS Supply Chain, The Consortium, the Home Office Police and Fire & Rescue Collaboration
- Home Office and ESN
- Civil Contingencies Secretariat, Resilience Direct and Ordnance Survey
- R&D departments including NFCC R&D
- Utilities such as water, telecoms, gas and electricity
- Government Departments such as local authority emergency planning officers, Highways England, Environment Agency, Air Rail and Marine Accident Investigation Branches, and Prison Officers.
What is The Collaboration Zone?
The Collaboration Zone within The Emergency Services Show is in an area of the Show dedicated to networking and shared expertise. Here you can meet end-user organisations who take stands to highlight their skills and services to show visitors. Exhibitors include emergency services, government departments, leading charities, NGOs and voluntary groups all offering crucial support to the emergency services.
Co-located with the Emergency Tech Show
Stay ahead of the curve and elevate your expertise by immersing yourself in the latest breakthroughs and innovations that are set to revolutionise the UK’s emergency response.
Network with industry experts, discover cutting-edge tech and unlock invaluable insights that will shape the future of our blue light sector.
Join us at The Emergency Tech Show and be at the forefront of transforming safety measures and protecting our communities.