ECOPOL Premium supplied by BIOex
ECOPOL Premium is a FLUORINE FREE foam concentrate as efficient as an AFFF-AR! It offers greater efficiency on hydrocarbon and polar solvent fires!
POLYVALENT MULTI-RISK FLUORINE-FREE FOAM CONCENTRATE
- Best performance European Standard EN 1568 1,2,3 and 4
- Lastfire tested
- AR Fluorine-Free Foam
- Fully biodegradable
2002: At BIOex we were convinced of the harmfulness of fluorine derivatives and were already working to preserve our environment by launching ECOPOL, the first fluorine-free multi-purpose foam concentrate.
2017: BIOex launches the new formula ECOPOL PREMIUM to achieve the best performance classification:
- On hydrocarbon fires : Certified 1A/1A EN 1568-3
- On polar solvent fires: Certified 1A/1A EN 1568-4
GREATER EFFICIENCY ON HYDROCARBON AND POLAR SOLVENT FIRES !
The extinguishing effectiveness of ECOPOL PREMIUM on hydrocarbon fires can be compared to an AFFF foam concentrate (Aqueous Film Forming Foam) that contains fluorine.
The multi-purpose AR (Alcohol Resistant) foam concentrate works by generating a protective gel film on the surface of all types of flammable polar solvent liquids.
ECOPOL PREMIUM provides exceptional resistance to burn back similar to fluoro protein concentrates.
A POWERFUL EXPANSION CAPABILITY WHICH INCREASES THE EFFECTIVENESS!
The adhesive nature of the foam generated, combined with its slow drainage time, offers durable adherence on vertical surfaces. ECOPOL PREMIUM is efficient on solid fires by its wetting and expansion properties
AS A TOTALLY FLUORINE-FREE FOAM CONCENTRATE, ECOPOL PREMIUM IS NOT SUBJECT TO CURRENT OR FORTHCOMING REGULATORY CONTROLS ON THE PROHIBITION ON PRODUCTS CONTAINING FLUORINE DERIVATIVES.
• ECOPOL PREMIUM is completely free of fluorine derivatives (PFCs, PerFluorinated Compounds) recognized as persistent in the environment, that are detrimental as bioaccumulables and toxic to living organisms.
• ECOPOL PREMIUM is classified as readily biodegradable. It breaks down quickly with no PBT (Persistent Bioaccumulable Toxic) residue and contains no halogen derivatives.
• The use of ECOPOL PREMIUM is the alternative for combining respect for the environment with a highly effective fire extinguishing capability.
• Depending on the absorption capacity of your sewage treatment plant and your spillage arrangements, ECOPOL PREMIUM can be eliminated without resorting to incineration.
EFFECTIVENESS ON FIRES
- Efficiency in direct application equal to that of AFFF
- Exceptional quality of the protective gel film on polar solvents
- Resistance to reignition as reliable as the best protein based foams
- As efficient with fresh water as with sea water
- 100 % free of fluorine derivatives (without PFC, PFT,PFOA and PFOS)
- Equivalent to the best AFFF: certified 1A / 1A – EN 1568-3
- Highest AR classification: certified 1A / 1A – EN 1568-4
- Burn back resistance equal to the best fluoro-protein foams
- Effective at Medium Expansion (certified EN 1568-1) and High Expansion (certified EN 1568-2)
- Effective on class A and B fires
- Class A : CEREN certificate
- Effective on industrial fires: landfills, plastics, tyres, etc.
- Effective on hydrocarbon fires: fuel, diesel oil, petrol, kerosene, etc.
- Effective on polar solvent fires: alcohols, ketones, ethers etc.
- Effective on urban fires: waste bins, furniture, textiles, etc.
- Effective at Low, Medium and High Expansion.
- Compatible with most dosing systems.
- Can be used with mobile and fixed fire fighting systems.
ECOPOL Premium supplied by BIOex
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by BIOex