Eagle Technical Products Unveils EagleARC+ Defender Coverall – when lives are at stake, be sure. Eagle Technical Products recently unveiled our new arc flash and flame retardant coverall, ‘Defender’, at the A+A exhibition in Düsseldorf. Today, we want to give you a little more detail on this breakthrough in arc flash protection.
When a 20% burn from an arc flash accident can be fatal you need to know the PPE you’re wearing will protect you to the maximum. That’s why we developed Defender – because when lives are at stake, you need to be sure.
The 245gsm Lenzing® FR and NOMEX®-Kevlar composition – which includes antistatic properties – achieves a 14.5 CAL/cm² rating – 21% higher ARC rating than many competitors.
Don’t take our word for it – Eagle Technical Products requested the BTTG™, the leading independent organisation for the testing and certification of personal protective equipment and construction products, mannequin test Defender alonsgside two similar competitor options. Only one remained intact.
RIS TOM Certified ARC Flash Polo Shirts
Premium flame retardant ARC flash hi-vis orange long sleeved polo shirt providing comfort and breathability through a pique weave fabric. Our polo shirt has navy contrast knitted cuffs and collar with elastine for an improved fit, whilst heat applied reflective tape improves wearer flexibility.
- Flame Retardant and Arc Flash protection
- Concealed three button placket – allows quick fastening
- Designed to keep the wearer comfortable all year round
- Breathable with excellent moisture management
- Fabric tested to 50 washes
- Contrast colour corporate style collar – stylish & practical
- Rib knit cuffs with elastine for a close fit
- Safety symbols on sleeve – visual EN Standards icon system
- 5cm flame retardant stretch reflective tape – heat applied to improve flexibility