Dual Agent Trailers supplied by PHOS-CHEK
PHOS-CHEK® Dual Agent Trailers allow large quantities of foam concentrate and dry chemical to be deployed for swift-response situations or as a rapid response apparatus to emergencies requiring specialized firefighting agents.
Standard trailers come in single or double totes with a stationary dry chemical unit [500 lb. – 2000 lb. (227 kg – 907 kg)] containing dry chemical agent (Purple-K, Multi-purpose). All Dual Agent trailer sizes are designed to allow for superior mobility so that the user can deploy the unit for rapid response and quick extinguishment.
PHOS-CHEK® Dual Agent Trailers allow large quantities of foam concentrate and dry chemical to be deployed for swift-response situations or as a rapid response apparatus to emergencies requiring specialized firefighting agents. Standard trailers come in single or double totes with a stationary dry chemical unit [500 lb. – 2000 lb. (227 kg – 907 kg)] containing dry chemical agent (Purple-K, Multi-purpose).
All Dual Agent trailer sizes are designed to allow for superior mobility so that the user can deploy the unit for rapid response and quick extinguishment. A mounted monitor set up allows the user to draw foam concentrate directly from the tote by a self-educting nozzle.
The mounted monitor set up can be supplied in several options for nozzle flows and inlet supply configurations to best fit the user’s specific needs. The dry chemical system is fully self-contained, and includes the agent container, actuator, expellant gas, agent lines, hose storage and discharge device in a single, compact unit. This mobile firefighting unit work independently of possible interruptions in municipal electrical and water supplies.
The PHOS-CHEK line of standard Dual Agent Trailers also incorporates two pre-connected foam hand lines that are perfect for small spot fires or reapplication of foam. These trailers come with plenty of storage space with multiple side compartments, over-the-fender boxes, and an A-frame compartment. Custom fender boxes are an option. All Dual Agent Trailers are DOT compliant.
DRY CHEMICAL SYSTEM
- Completely self-contained
- One or two-person operation for rapid first response situations
- Rapid flame knockdown to minimize fire damage and spread
- Available with BC type (Purple-K) or ABC type (multi-purpose) dry chemical
- Rugged construction for high-hazard, high-risk environments
- Easy to maintain, fully field rechargeable
- Works independent of possible interruptions in municipal water or electric supplies
- Complaint with NFPA 17
- Critical components ASME and DOT compliant
- Single, dual tote foam capacity
- Provides rapid fire suppression or vapor control
- Dual 2.5” (63.5 mm) or Storz hose connection on each side of the trailer
- Pre-piped monitor with self-educating nozzle
- Pre-piped foam-water handline nozzle with eductors
- Standard water piping is carbon steel with inlet connection
- Diamond plate operator platform surfaces
- Rapid release tote locking system
- All water and foam concentrate piping run under the trailer to prevent tripping hazards
- DOT compliant
PHOS-CHEK Dual Agent Trailers are designed to provide firefighting capabilities in industrial or multiple hazard areas containing Class B fuels. Common high-hazard high-risk environments found in aviation, petroleum, oil and gas, chemical, industrial manufacturing, power generation, mining, and marine operations include:
- Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting
- Chemical Manufacturing and Storage
- Emergency Response
- Fueling Stations
- Industrial Manufacturing Operations
- LNG Transfer and Charging Stations
- Loading Racks
- Port and Shipyard Operations
- Process Areas
- Surface Mining Operations
- Tank Storage and Dike Areas
- Utility Substations, Transformer Yards and Vaults
- Warehouse Storage
The PHOS-CHEK stationary dry chemical system is a high-performance firefighting unit capable of extinguishing Class B hydrocarbon and polar solvent fuel fires. Requiring only a single operator for use, this compact unit completely integrated into the dual agent trailer assembly and is capable of extinguishing at approximately 1000-3200 ft2 (93-297 m2) of flammable liquid spill area.*A single 300 ft3 (8 m3) nitrogen cylinder is used to expel the Purple-K dry chemical through a 100 ft (30 m) hose connected to the discharge nozzle and hose reel.
The discharge nozzle incorporates a two-position bail type slide-valve. The hose is mounted to a hose reel for quick deployment and easy storage. The extinguishing agent Purple-K dry chemical contains specially fluidized and siliconized potassium bicarbonate which is 2.5 times more effective than ABC (multi-purpose) dry chemical on Class B flammable/combustible liquids and pressurized gases. Purple-K dry chemical is electrically non-conductive. The PHOS-CHEK stationary dry chemical unit is effective in suppressing spill, fuel-in-depth, three-dimensional and pressurized fires.
The foam system portion of the Dual Agent trailer is available in single or dual tote designs [265 gal. (1000 litre)]. PHOS-CHEK C6 fluorosurfactant based AFFF and AR-AFFF or Fluorine Free foam concentrates may be used. PHOS-CHEK foam concentrates provide superior fire suppression. A mounted monitor set up allows foam concentrate to be drawn directly from the tote by a self-educting nozzle.
The mounted monitor set up can be supplied in several options for nozzle flows and inlet supply configurations to best fit the user’s specific needs.* Single and two trained operators each applying 500 lb. (227 kg) Purple-K dry chemical at 8.0 lb/sec (4.0 kg/sec)
Dual Agent Trailers supplied by PHOS-CHEK
Telephone: +1 (800) 682-3626 Email: Click to email Website: Click to visit website
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by PHOS-CHEK