The DICATA XPP-5462RX Low-Profile Dual-Light Headlamp is cULus, ATEX and IECEx listed Zone 0 Intrinsically Safe and is designed specifically to work on fire helmets and hard-hats that have a flip-up face shield. The unique low-profile shape allows the user to work without having to remove the headlamp when raising or lowering their face shield. The XPP-5462RX is manufactured from glass-filled nylon polymer and features a multi-position tilt head design.
Both the spotlight and the floodlight use LED’s and an advanced (TIR) Total Internal Reflection lens designed to optimize lumen output and beam pattern. Front mounted dual switches provide easy access to the spotlight for distance illumination, the floodlight for close-up illumination, and Dual-Light for maximum lighting, versatility and user safety. The XPP-5462RX meets the requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013), includes a heavy-duty rubber head strap for use on a fire helmet or hard-hat, and is powered by 3 AA batteries (included).
- cULus, ATEX and IECEx listed Intrinsically Safe
- LED technology
- Focused high/low-brightness spotlight beam for distance illumination
- Unfocused high/low-brightness wide-beam floodlight for close-up illumination
- Dual-Light™ (spotlight and floodlight on at the same time) for maximum versatility
- Glass-filled nylon polymer housing
- (TIR) Total Internal Reflection lens designed to optimize lumen output and beam pattern
- Dual switches located on the front of the light
- Adjustable tilt head
- Battery pack located in the rear of the strap
- Green colored rear-facing led
- Heavy-duty rubber strap for fire helmets and hard hat applications
- IP-67 Dustproof / Waterproof
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Meets the requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- 3 AA batteries (included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by Nightstick