Head Office: Wolfratshauser Straße 80, 81379 Munich, Germany
High-pressure breathing air applications from Bauer Kompressoren
Whether in the seat of a fire or in a contaminated environment, a fire fighter must be able to depend on everything in an emergency situation: colleagues, protective equipment and above all an absolutely reliable breathing air supply.
BAUER KOMPRESSOREN can supply tailor-made equipment concepts for situations such as these. We are able to provide fire crews and civil protection services with both stationary equipment that is housed inside fire stations and mobile devices installed on emergency vehicles for use where fire breaks out or disasters occur. Our systems provide safety and security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Specific applications of BAUER compressors
- Filling of breathing air cylinders 200 / 300 bar
- Breathing air treatment in accordance with international breathing air standards
- Air quality monitoring and testing
- Storage solutions up to 420 bar / 500 bar
- Compressor installations for emergency vehicles
Who are the customers of BAUER KOMPRESSOREN?
- Professional fire services
- Volunteer fire services
- Works fire services
- Civil protection services
- Vehicle equipment manufacturers
- Towns and cities / municipal services
The benefits BAUER KOMPRESSOREN can offer you
- Complete systems covering everything from compression to treatment, monitoring, storage and distribution
- High machine availability in practical application conditions
- Global spare parts supply for at least 25 years
- High operator safety
- High value retention of compressor units
- Proven technology
- PureAir certification
Founded in 1946, the BAUER GROUP has grown to be a prominent, active corporate group known for its reliable top-of-the-range compressors.
Our product range includes:
- Industrial air and gas compressors
- Mobile and stationary breathing air compressor system and processing
- Storage and distribution systems
- Screw compressors
- Natural gas vehicle refuelling stations and custom-built units for special applications
Since the ’50s, the increased market inter-dependency has seen BAUER forging a closer international alliance by setting up foreign subsidiaries – and continues to do so today – giving rise to a comprehensive global sales and servicing network. This brings us closer to our market, our customers and our suppliers and enable us deliver optimal engineering services and technical support.
Today, the BAUER GROUP is represented world-wide by 20 subsidiaries, over 360 accredited sales partners, and over 280 service stations. Being a Global Player in the high pressure- and screw- compressor market, our group owns a market share of more than 70% in breathing air applications. We contribute this success to the global strategy of quality that our employees and a large number of partners around the world commit to.
All products supplied by BAUER KOMPRESSOREN
To contact this supplier or receive more details please complete the request form below.