BarriAire Gold ParticulaBarriAire Gold Particulate Mask With Adjustable Ear Elastic supplied by PGI Safety
BarriAire™ Gold Particulate Mask with Adjustable Ear Elastic
Comfortable, easy to don and easy to maintain, BarriAire Gold Particulate Masks are the ideal solution for EMS, non‑structural firefighting, brush, wildland and urban interface incidents. A high performance particulate mask that blocks smoke, soot and airborne hazards. The sleek, innovative design incorporates an adjustable, replaceable nose bridge that fits snugly to your face while accommodating goggles, glasses and head gear. Adjustable DuPont™ Kevlar® covered elastic ear straps ensure proper fit — one size fits most. Washable, reusable and no need for replacement cartridges means this might be the only face mask you’ll ever need.
Quilted composite durable water resistant finish on exterior layer of jersey knit with Nomex® Nano Flex particulate barrier between the inside layer of jersey knit. Averages 96% particulate efficiency for particulates between 0.1 and 1.0 microns. PGI quilted BarriAire composite fabrics recently achieved Viral Filtration Efficiency (VFE) Rating of 96.8% and Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) Rating of 97.9% (as conducted by Nelson Labs, U.S.A.). NFPA 70E Hazard Risk Category 4.
One size fits most
- Optimal particulate protection with DuPont™ Nomex® Nano Flex barrier averages 96% particulate efficiency for particulates between 0.1 and 1.0 microns. PGI quilted BarriAire™ composite fabrics recently achieved Viral Filtration Efficiency (VFE) Rating of 96.8% and Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) Rating of 97.9%.*
- Superior thermal protection provided by inherently flame-resistant PGI Gold FR fabric, exceeds NFPA 1971, 2112, & meets 70E Standards.
- Easy breathing and highly air permeable at 23 CFM with optional exhalation valve for added comfort.
- Outer shell has durable water repellent finish for superior soil and water repellency with outstanding stain-release performance. Reduces build-up of toxic residue that is easily absorbed by non-treated fabrics and allows hood to dry 2x‑3x faster.
- Superb moisture wicking as fabric is designed to pull sweat away from skin to the outer fabric layer where it can quickly evaporate keeping the wearer cooler, drier and more comfortable.
- Adjustable, replaceable nose bridge tunneled inside Nomex® knit creates tight seal for better protection and minimizes fogging of glasses or goggles.
- Good stretch and recovery easily adapts to any size or shape of the face and neck.
- Sleek, low profile design for a soft, comfortable fit that will not interfere with goggles or glasses.
- An economical solution, machine washable and reusable eliminating the need to purchase multiple disposable masks over time.
- NFPA 70E Hazard Risk Category 4 with an ATPV of 46 cal/cm2.
- *As conducted by Nelson Labs, U.S.A. This is not a substitute for an N95 Respirator Mask.
High Magnification Fiber Comparison
Nomex® Nano Flex is an elastic nonwoven made of submicron continuous and inherently flame-resistant fibers. It is thinner and lighter weight than typical nonwoven materials. Nomex® Nano Flex is highly breathable and combines exceptional elasticity with superior particulate blocking performance.
BarriAire™ Particulate Barrier Technology products offer more protection, comfort and value. BarriAire™ particulate products combine two layers of proven flame resistant fabric and a middle layer of ultra-lightweight DuPont™ Nomex® Nano Flex fabric which blocks penetration of 96% (BarriAire™ Gold quilted composite) to 98.8% (BarriAire™ Silver laminated composite) of harmful submicron size particulates. BarriAire™ Gold quilted composite fabrics recently achieved Viral Filtration Efficiency (VFE) Rating of 96.8% and Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) Rating of 97.9%. BarriAire™ Silver laminated composite fabrics recently achieved VFE Rating of 99.7% and BFE Rating of 99.9% (VFE and BFE testing as conducted by Nelson Labs, U.S.A.).
BarriAire Gold Particulate Mask With Adjustable Ear Elastic supplied by PGI Safety
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by PGI Safety