ARMTEX One supplied by TIPSA
Classic Extruded Rubber Lay Flat Fire Hose
- Specially Designed for Firefighting
- FM Approved together with NH fittings (1 1/2” and 2 1/2”- 64mm) & UNE 23091-2A Certified (1 3⁄4” and 2 3⁄4”)
- BS 6391:2009 Type 3 certified by Global Mark (diameters ranging from 1 1/2” up to 2 3/4”)
- Fast Deployment and Retrieval
Brick Red is the standard color. Other colors available on request.
Designed and recommended for firefighting, especially in municipal fire departments, petrochemical and nuclear plants, navies and other industrial services.
Made from circularly woven 100% high tenacity synthetic yarn, completely protected and locked-in by tough, highly resistant synthetic nitrile rubber & PVC blend, extruded through the weave, forming a single homogenous construction without the use of glues or adhesives.
a. Ultimate Tensile Strength of the lining: Minimum guaranteed value of 1750 psi (12,000 kPa ).
b. Ultimate Elongation: 450% minimum.
In very extreme conditions where abrasion is the most serious concern ARMTEX ONE will extend hose life. Excellent abrasion resistance when tested according to FM2111 and UL19 abrasion tests.
Service Temperature Range:
-4ºF (-20ºC) to 176ºF (80ºC). Special versions for higher and lower temperatures available upon request.
No visible signs of cracking appear on the lining or cover when tested in accordance with ASTM D518 Procedure B, 100pphm / 104ºF (40ºC).
Exposure to seawater and contamination by most chemical substances, hydrocarbons, oils and greases has no effect on the short or long term performance of the hose. A chemical resistance chart is available and TIPSA will supply specific chemical resistance data when requested by the purchaser for unique applications.
The hose is capable of withstanding a surface temperature of 1112º F (600ºC) for a minimum of two minutes without rupture or damage to the synthetic reinforcement when subjected to static pressure of 100 psi (700 kPa).
Standard 50ft (15m), 100ft (30m), 200ft (60m). Special lengths such as 330ft (100m) and 660ft (200m) are also available upon request.
As requested by purchaser; NH-Rocker Lug, Storz, Guillemin, Barcelona, etc.
- 1 1/2” (38mm) and 2 1/2” (64mm) ARMTEX ONE are FM approved for a 250 psi STP (18 bar) when coupled with FM approved NH fittings.
- 1 ¾” (45mm) and 2 ¾” (70mm) ARMTEX ONE are UNE 23091-2A certified.
- 1” (25mm), 1 1/2” (38mm), and 2 1/2” (64mm &65mm) ARMTEX ONE are certified as per the Australian Standard AS 2792-1992 : Fire hose – Delivery layflat.
- ARMTEX ONE is BS 6391:2009 Type 3 certified by Global Mark for those diameters where the standard is defined (from 1 1/2” up to 2 3/4”).
- Operational Test Pressure = 0,9 Service test Pressure according to NFPA 1961.
- For other standards please ask your representative in regards to specifications.
- The actual diameter of these hoses may differ slightly from the nominal diameter specified in this chart to make sure that they can be properly assembled with the couplings. For diameter tolerance questions please contact your distributor or directly to TIPSA.
ARMTEX One supplied by TIPSA
Telephone: +34 93 602 18 18 Email: Click to email Website: Click to visit website
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by TIPSA