All-over-IP Report: 21 Web-based Access Control Benefits Impacting Russian Customers Purchasing Decisions
Russian security experts who are involved in developing 2017 All-over-IP Expo and Conference agenda have identified 21 benefits of web-based access control that matter most for Russian customers and impact their purchasing decisions.
Click to request your free copy of the All-over-IP Report.
1. A client station can be any device including a smartphone or a tablet.
2. There is no need to install a dedicated software on client stations, no software license costs are required.
3. It is a crossplatform solution (any operating system is supported).
4. Access control system performance and reliability are higher, costs are lower if Linux is prefered.
5. There are endless capabilities to customize and personalize the user interface.
Join All-over-IP 2017 to educate the Russian market on advanced technology, connect with key sales-partners, get quality leads, increase your brand awareness, network with the local industry. Companies interested in exhibiting should contact Alla Aldushina at email@example.com
10th Annual International ALL-OVER-IP 2017
Founded in 2008, All-over-IP is a networking platform for global IT, surveillance and security vendors, key local customers and sales partners where they share knowledge and exchange ideas that are financially rewarding for business. All-over-IP Expo brings together major brands to ensure the best marketplace for the latest technology and innovation, and to lead customers to the Next Big Thing. Sponsored by AxxonSoft, Basler AG and Dahua Technology.
November 22–24, 2017
Russia, Moscow, Sokolniki Expo