Supplied by MSA
The AirElite 4h from MSA is the world’s first KO2-based breathing apparatus, providing up to four hours of continued used. This closed-circuit breathing apparatus features an integrated control monitor and is ideal for those working in tunnels, large storage facilities and high-rise buildings. With its low breathing resistance, inhalation temp and dry breathing air, users enjoy more comfortable breathing.
Features & Benefits of the AirElite 4h
- Ready-to-use, breath-controlled, closed-circuit breathing apparatus
- Integrated control monitor
- Slim, low-weight design for maximum freedom of movement
- Stores for long periods without maintenance
- 2 KO2 canisters with quick starters and service-free cooling
- Up to four hours of service
- Economical training and low cost of ownership
Class 240S for work and rescue
ATEX 94/9 EC
AirElite 4h supplied by MSA
To receive more details please complete the request form below.