- Dates: 18/05/2022 > 20/05/2022
- Venue: Nîmes, France
- Event Website: aerial-firefighting-europe.com
Aerial Firefighting Europe 2022: New Location – New Opportunities
With landscape firefighting missions moving through Europe, the pan-European rescEU commission has recently received a significant investment boost to expand its capability. We believe this is the right time to host an event away from the traditional Mediterranean region.
We are delighted to announce that Estonia will be the host of our next Aerial Firefighting Europe event, which will take place on 18 – 20 May 2022 in Nîmes, France. The new venue boasts modern event facilities for a dedicated conference, exhibition, private workshops and static display.
The Aerial Firefighting Europe 2022 Conference will provide a unique platform to discuss new challenges, explore the latest capabilities and share best-practice between new and mature markets. We strongly believe that Estonia will offer an advantageous location for the aerial firefighting community to gather after such a challenging year and provide an opportunity for you to once again meet face-to-face with industry professionals and generate new business.
The conference will take place at a time when the current pandemic – unprecedented in recent history – and the increasingly noticeable impacts of climate change are challenging Europe and the world. Over the last years, Europe’s natural and cultural landscapes – including the society living therein – have become increasingly vulnerable to wildfires.
Aerial Firefighting Europe 2022 provides a platform to:
- Network with an international audience including aerial firefighting pilots, procurement officials, governmental experts, and leading AFF technology providers
- Share experiences with pilots and operators at the sharp end of wildfire fighting
- Discuss challenges the industry is facing
- Demonstrate insight into the latest AFF trends and emerging technologies
- Showcase innovative technology and solutions