Originally launched back in 2007 the Fire Product Search website serves an ever-growing international community of fire and rescue industry professionals including both the trade and end users.
We are the world’s largest online interactive product and suppliers database serving the fire fighting and fire rescue industries with site users from Europe, USA, Asia, Middle East, South & Central America and Australasia searching for the latest firefighting and rescue equipment.
Our site users include fire chiefs, fire service industry specifiers, professional firefighters, fire training officers, volunteer firefighters, technical rescue teams and trade specialists covering the field of fire fighting and rescue.
Fire Product Search
Marcus Media Ltd
5a Poole Road
Tel: +44 (0) 1202 980 160
Fire Product Search Facts
- Fire Product Search is the highest ranking most used website serving the international fire and rescue community.
- Fire Product Search is an interactive product guide for fire industry professionals with high monthly unique visitor number statistics.
- The majority of our visitors are interested in purchasing or researching firefighting and rescue equipment.
- Fire Product Search has the largest and most detailed database of fire fighting and fire rescue equipment and products in the world.
- Fire Product Search has been specially designed to make searching for products a quick and easy experience. You can browse through categories, search using keywords or a company with ease.
- We offer expert commentary, a FREE monthly e-newsletter, information on global fire conferences and exhibitions plus the latest industry and product news.
- Fire Product Search was first launched in 2007, it was completely re-designed and re-launched in the summer of 2011. This is the third generation of the Fire Product Search website and was launched in September 2016. We are constantly updating and upgrading the site to serve better our customers and users.
- Over the last 10 years, we have built industry contacts, a subscriber database and serve an ever-growing international community of fire and rescue industry professionals.
The original Fire Product Search launched in 2007.
2nd Generation of the Fire Product Search website launched in 2011
3rd Generation of the Fire Product Search website launched in 2016
Feedback from customers.
“Delta Fire has employed the marketing services of the Fire Product Search team for a number of years now and have found the return on investment this platform offers to be excellent. Like most Companies of our size it is essential we spend our marketing budgets wisely and we see the Fire Product Search website as a safe pair of hands in this regard. The team at FPS ensure our products receive the highest possible level of exposure at all times and regularly send through customer enquiries for us to convert into orders. Unlike some website marketing companies where the level of support is only at the point of renewal, FPS provide comprehensive support throughout the year. I have no hesitation in recommending Fire Product Search to any company looking for enhanced online product exposure – great service, competitive prices and professional staff with a deep knowledge of the fire sector.”
Simon Lister – Sales & Marketing Manager at Delta Fire
“Ballyclare has been using Fire Product Search for its marketing since 2012 when we decided to take a trial membership on the site. We were impressed with the service offered, the online exposure provided and the results and feedback we received. Since 2012 we have upgraded our membership on the site as digital media and online marketing has become such an important part of our marketing strategy. Fire Product Search has become an essential part of our overall marketing plan for fire each year and I would be happy to recommend a membership on the site.”
Andy Hart – Marketing & Sales Support Manager at Ballyclare
The Fire Product Search website is produced by Marcus Media Limited. Marcus Media produces industry leading websites, product guides and newsletters that serve the fire fighting, fire safety and industrial health and safety markets. Each year over 275,000 industry professionals use our websites to research, compare and source the latest specialist equipment. For more information visit www.marcusmedia.co.uk