- Breathing Apparatus
- Communication Equipment
- Fire Pumps
- Fire Vehicles
- Firefighting Foam
- Firefighter Clothing
- Firefighter Training
- Firefighting Equipment
- Foam Equipment
- Gas Monitors
- HazMat Response
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Rescue Equipment
- Rescue Tools
- Technical Rescue
- Thermal Imaging Equipment
- Torches & Scene Lighting
- Vehicle Warning Lights & Sirens
- Water & Ice Rescue
Address: 204 South Sixth Avenue, Mansfield, United States
Telephone Number: 1.817.473.9964 Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chemguard serves the fire suppression and specialty chemicals fields worldwide with unmatched customer support, high-quality and field-tested products, and the ability to meet customer requirements through product customization. ISO 9001:2000 certified, we lead through advanced research, exacting engineering and design, proven manufacturing excellence, and prompt service and delivery.
The Chemguard Fire Suppression Division is a full-service leader in foam concentrates, fire-fighting hardware, and engineered fire-fighting foam systems for industrial, military, municipal, offshore, petrochemical/energy, transportation/freight, and airport hangar applications:
* We produce the most extensive line of efficient, environmentally friendly, UL Listed and FM Approved fire-fighting foam concentrates in the world, in addition to dry chemicals.
* Foam blending capability throughout the world enables us to provide prompt delivery, including On Call 24/7 emergency foam shipments.
* We engineer and manufacturer a broad line of high-quality, durable, and proven fire-fighting hardware, including fixed-system proportioning equipment, discharge devices, portable equipment, a mobile unit, and custom-engineered systems.
* Our customer support includes foam sample testing, live fire testing, and training.